AquaPlane is an amazing flotation device that provides several benefits compared to swimming without any aids.
Below sets out the advantages and why children tend to develop crucial swimming skills faster when using AquaPlane.
1. Confidence and Safety: AquaPlane instils a sense of security and confidence in children when they are in the water. Its unique design and well-balanced buoyancy enable children to maintain a natural body position, promoting better balance and stability. With increased confidence, children are more likely to explore and practise swimming skills, leading to faster progress.
2. Independence: AquaPlane allows children to swim independently as it does not restrict arm and leg movements. This independence encourages active engagement in swimming activities without relying heavily on instructors or parents. This fosters self-assurance and motivates children to experiment and improve their swimming skills.
3. Proper Body Position: AquaPlane assists children in maintaining the correct body position while swimming. It promotes a horizontal alignment, keeping the body level with the water surface. This position is crucial for efficient swimming strokes and helps children develop good technique from the start. Without AquaPlane children may struggle to maintain a horizontal position, resulting in inefficient movements and slower skill development.
4. Quicker Skill Acquisition: AquaPlane facilitates children in learning and mastering fundamental swimming skills at an accelerated pace. By providing buoyancy, it reduces the effort required to stay afloat, enabling children to focus more on learning and refining their swimming techniques. With AquaPlane, children can dedicate more time to practising strokes, kicks, and breath control, resulting in faster progress compared to swimming without flotation devices.
5. Enhanced Endurance: AquaPlane enables children to swim for longer periods without becoming easily tired. The buoyancy support reduces fatigue, allowing them to concentrate on building their swimming endurance. With improved endurance, children can swim longer distances, practise skills repeatedly, and enhance their overall swimming ability.
Disadvantages of not using AquaPlane:
1. Fear and Anxiety: Without the support of a flotation device like AquaPlane, some children may experience fear or anxiety in the water. This fear can hinder their willingness to explore and attempt new swimming skills, ultimately slowing down their progress.
2. Inefficient Technique: Children without flotation devices may struggle to maintain the correct body position, leading to inefficient swimming technique. This can delay skill development and make it more challenging for children to progress to more advanced strokes and techniques.
Improving skills with AquaPlane:
1. Refining Strokes: AquaPlane allows children to focus on refining their strokes as they do not need to worry as much about staying afloat. They can concentrate on arm movements, body rotation, and breathing techniques, resulting in more precise and efficient strokes.
2. Building Water Confidence: AquaPlane helps build water confidence by providing a stable and secure swimming experience. With increased confidence, children can practise and explore new skills, eventually becoming more comfortable and proficient in the water.
3. Progression to Advanced Skills: Once children have mastered the basics, AquaPlane can assist in transitioning to more advanced swimming skills. It offers ongoing support as they learn more challenging strokes, diving, or even treading water. This gradual progression ensures a smoother and more successful development of their swimming abilities.
In conclusion, AquaPlane offers numerous advantages over swimming without any flotation devices. It boosts children's confidence, promotes independence, facilitates proper body positioning, accelerates skill acquisition, and improves endurance. With AquaPlane, children can develop crucial swimming skills more rapidly and progress faster while enjoying a safer and more enjoyable swimming experience.